Coach Immersion Program
Learn from Active Life Director of Coach Development Dr. Ray Gorman and Co Founder of Active Life Dr. Sean Pastuch how to turn Active Life Assessment data into Corrective Action Programs.
The immersion program is 3 months long.
You need to keep your Active Life Coach membership active for all 3 months.
What is it?
Your opportunity to complete the same training as an Active Life 1 on 1 Coach.
- Corrective Exercise Program Design
- Advanced Program Modification and design
- Basic Anatomy and Physiology
Interesting. How does it work?
Weekly Training Calls
12 x 1 hour video calls in a small group (maximum of 12 members at a time)
- Calls are on Wednesdays beginning June 6th at 1pm Eastern (time subject to change)
- Miss a call? We record and share every call in a closed Facebook group so you never miss any content
- Calls cover all aspects of coaching from program design to professional development and sales
- approximately 30 minutes of work/day
- examinations to ensure proficiency
4 Phases of Excellence
1. Interpreting the movement screen and appropriate modification.
2. Interpreting the strength assessment and programming to correct imbalances.
3. Advanced programming concept…like program design for tendon issues.
4. Personal and business development to monetize the education.
Hit the red support button in the bottom corner.