Lift without pain, feel stable with weight overhead and nail butterfly pull-ups with healthy shoulders capable of achieving full range of motion.
15-20 minutes of focused strength balance training 3-5 days per week can eliminate the nagging shoulder issues holding you back.
You won’t reach full potential with painful and immobile shoulders incapable of producing force through full range of motion.
Not sure what you need? A great place to start is the Active Life Basic Assessment. Try it today for only $24.50 off with coupon code BASIC.
BulletproofRx Shoulders is an excellent program if you:
- struggle with overhead movements
- have shoulder pain
- lack overhead stability and/or mobility
- can’t lock your arms out overhead
- have hit a plateau in your training
BulletproofRx Shoulders was developed by Dr. Jeremy Todd and Dr. Sean Pastuch to improve shoulder function in athletes.
- Improve shoulder mobility
- Increase strength at end range
- Improve joint health
- Increase upward rotation of the scapula
- Increase functional rotator cuff strength
- Improve overhead position
- Increase pressing strength
- Increase core strength
- Increase grip and carry strength
Most workouts can be completed in less than 15 minutes. A few take as much as 25 minutes until you get more proficient with the movements.
If possible, BulletproofRx Shoulders should be done before you start your actual workout. They are an amazing warmup and shouldn’t interfere with your normal routine.
You have access to our doctors and coaches to help get the most out of the BulletproofRx Shoulders experience.
Equipment Needed for BulletproofRx Shoulders
Your local gym probably has enough equipment to get you through the program. If you are a garage warrior or go to a small gym with limited equipment you should keep reading.
We break equipment needs into 3 groups.
- Barbell and weights
- Assorted dumbbells or kettlebells (weights and number depend on how strong you are)
- A pull-up bar
- 6 foot (approx) length of PVC pipe
- Something heavy to carry. You can probably get away with heavy kettlebells and dumbbells but Farmer Carry Handles are really nice if you can get your hands on some.
Note: if you really want to do the program you can make it work with very little. I did Bulletproof Legs and Bulletproof Shoulders using only the following:
- 50 lb and 70 lb sandbag
- 36 lb, 55 lb and 70 lb kettlebell
- Rogue Plyo Box
- 6 foot (approx) length of PVC pipe
2. Nice to have
- Farmer Carry Handles: for real. They are a good investment.
3. Lotto winner
- Assault Bike
- Bentley. Why not? You won the lotto.
Ready? Get Started Now!
Become a Member and gain access to all BulletproofRx Programs.
Afraid of commitment? Buy BulletproofRx Shoulders. Whatever works best for you.
Become a BulletproofRx MemberBest Value - Cancel Anytime
- This is a monthly subscription. Cancel with zero days notice.
- Members have access to BulletproofRx, BulletproofRx Shoulders and all other specialized BulletproofRx Programs
- This includes Ankles, Back, Back Max, Deadlift Dominant, Knees, Hips, Olympic Lifting, Open Prep, Shoulders Max, Single Leg Bias and Squat Dominant.
- Special: Annual Lump Sum Plan includes 8 Free Months.
- Special: Semi-Annual Lump Sum Plan includes 4 Free Months
Buy BulletproofRx Shoulders1 Lump Sum Payment
- For Non-Members
- Lump Sum Payment of $99
- 40 workouts
- Immediate access to all 40 workouts
- Email access to the Coaches
- Repeat the program multiple times for no additional charge
Join BulletproofRx Email ListThe Coaches occasionally send emails about BulletproofRx programs and matters directly related to BulletproofRx. Every email includes an opt-out link.
Questions, Comments, Suggestions?
Maybe Help! has the answer. If not, hit us up using the red "Support" button found on the bottom right of every page.