About Thick Pack
A rock solid core (even one hiding under a layer of good times) protects your back and enhances athletic performance.
- 30 workouts designed by The Active Life doctors to improve midline stability
- Thick Pack workouts should be completed AFTER your normal daily workout
- Most sessions take less than 20 minutes to complete
- Repeat the program as often as you want
No long term commitment
Buy it once. Own it forever.
Thick Pack Workouts Improve:
- low back stamina
- anti rotational strength
- anti extension strength
- anti lateral flexion strength
- anterior core control
- postural stamina
With lots of:
- Heavy carries
- Low weight high rep sets of squats, deadlifts and box step ups
- Heavy static holds
- Planks and assorted ground work
- Standing straight leg holds and other horrible core crushing movements
In Just 15-25 minutes per session:
- Thick Pack Workouts should be done AFTER your normal daily training
- Kick back pain to the curb
- Improve performance
- Earn meaty abs
Sample Thick Pack Workout
- Lateral Box Step Ups: x 5 each leg (Video )
- Squat Press Outs: x 10 @ light weight using KB, DB or Plate (Video )
- Groiners: x 10 (Video )
- Front Rack Hold**: 30 seconds @ 85% 1 rep max Front Squat (Video )
- 1 Arm Farmer Carry: 30 meters Right Arm, go heavy (Video )
- 1 Arm Farmer Carry: 30 meters Left Arm, go heavy (Video )
** Front Rack hold can be with a barbell, sandbag, sand ball or Atlas stone. Your choice.
If you’re using anything but a barbell be sure to hold it high on your chest.
I’ve completed every workout in the program with only:
- 100 pound Sand Ball (a round sandbag)
- 50 pound sandbag
- 36, 55 and 70 pound kettlebells
- Plyo Box with 20, 24 and 30 inch sides.
It’s nice to also have:
- barbell and weights
- farmer carry handles
- squat rack for the front rack holds
- more kettlebell and dumbbell options
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Will a Thick Pack built by @activeliferx make me look better naked?
Answer: I don’t know what you’re implying but I’ve never seen you naked.
Question: I can’t start right away. Is that ok?
Answer: Yes, you have access to the program forever.
Question: My back hurts. Will this program help?
Question: I’m a runner. Do I have to be familiar with CrossFit or weightlifting to participate?
Answer: Nope. Nothing in the program is overly technical and everything can be scaled.
Buy BulletproofRx Thick PackOwn it for Life
- For Non-Members (Members can schedule BulletproofRx Thick Pack for no additional charge).
- 1 Payment of $69
- 30 workouts
- Immediate access to all workouts for life
- Email access to the Coaches
- Repeat the program multiple times for no additional charge