Question: Can I start a team and Host a Christmas Crippler event at my gym?
Answer: Yes, yes you can. You can start a team during the registration process.
Question: What percentage of registration revenue is sent to the Team Captain or Host?
Answer: Zero percent. Proceeds from registration revenue are sent directly to our charity partners.
Question: Should I have a toy drive as part of the event?
Answer: Absolutely. That is an awesome idea. You just made Santa’s Nice List.
Question: Are there other incentives for Teams?
Answer: Yes. Cash money will be donated to charities selected by Team Captains and/or individual athletes who kick grinch ass in contests.
Question: When will I get my shirt(s)?
Answer: We’re ordering a few now and the rest in late November. Unless you’re one of the first 100 or so people to register you won’t get a shirt until early December.
12 Power Cleans @ 50% of your 1 rep max Squat Clean
25 Wall Balls
150 Double Unders/Single Unders
12 Overhead squats @ 50% of your 1 rep max Squat Clean
25 Push Ups
– Rx: 20/14 to a 10 foot target
– Scaled: 14/10 to an 8 foot target
– Party: Same as scaled or eat 2 donuts.
– Rx: 2 revolutions per jump
– Scaled: 1 revolution per jump
– Party: Same as scaled or 3 minutes of freestyle dance
– Rx: Chest to the ground at the bottom and arms locked out at the top
– Scaled: Hands elevated on 20 inch box
– Party: Same as scaled or drink 8 ounces of egg nog